There is a difference, and here are a few reasons why...
• We have professionally staffed offices in Cape May and Point Pleasant, NJ.
• We represent five of the top new boat manufacturers in the world. They know that we understand the business, are successful, and have decades-long investments in the industry.
• Our sales staff’s experience, knowledge, professionalism, personal networks and contacts are second to none.
• We service what we sell. We have a complete yacht repair, outfitting and electronics service center and represent many of the top equipment manufacturers and suppliers in the industry.
• We do more than simply “advertise” your boat. In addition to our varied marketing methods, we have a well-known and respected tournament fishing, boat show and event program that consistently brings new customers and prospects to our properties.
• We own Cape May’s two premier marinas, South Jersey Marina and Canyon Club Resort Marina. We’re here to stay which means we’re here when you need us.
The next time you’re considering buying or selling a boat, take in account the integrity, longevity and investment that other “brokers” in our region have in this business. The fact is we offer our customers a professional transaction commensurate with the investment they have or are about to make.
There is indeed a difference, and you deserve the best buying or selling experience you can have. We hope you’ll see that difference and choose South Jersey Yacht Sales.