LIST WITH US
South Jersey Yacht Sales has been the Top Grossing Brokerage in New Jersey year after year
At South Jersey Yacht Sales our mission is to consistently exceed customer expectations and help make your time on the water memorable. We treat our customers and sales team members like family and we’ve partnered with the finest recreational boat builders in the business. Finally, we match our customers with the highest quality new and used boats that fit their needs and budget.
Listing your vessel with us has several advantages. Here are just a few…
- South Jersey Yacht Sales has consistently been ranked the top grossing brokerage dealer in New Jersey.
- We offer a free market analysis of your boat which provides the client with a true understanding of their vessel’s worth.
- We offer trade valuations.
- We offer 4 convenient locations including North Palm Beach Florida, Cape May NJ, Brielle NJ and Point Pleasant NJ.
- We are dealers for six of the top Sportfishing boat manufacturers in the industry including Albemarle, Invincible, Jupiter, Valhalla Boatworks, Viking Yachts and Yellowfin. Our sales team is factory trained in the entire boatbuilding process from hull lay-up to final delivery. The manufacturer’s we represent know that we understand this business, are successful, and have decades of investments in the boating industry.
- Our sales team is knowledgeable and professional and has over 150 years of combined industry experience. The personal networks and contacts each has developed over the years can assist them whether locating a buyer for your current vessel or finding a vessel to fit your needs and budget.
- We are a family owned business and making the right deal for our customers is more important than achieving a profit margin or sales goal.
- We have been in business for over 35 years and have an enviable reputation in the industry.
- Our comprehensive advertising strategy will market your vessel locally, regionally, nationally and globally. We have sold vessels in several remote states including Alaska and California and distant countries including South Korea, New Zealand and Australia.
- We go beyond just print advertising and are active in social media marketing. We attend numerous boat shows annually from New York to Florida.
- Our tournament team sponsors and participates in over 15 near-shore and offshore fishing tournaments aboard the our company demo Viking 62 Polarizer, which helps keep us in touch with trends in the industry.
- Our sales team are hard core fishermen and boat owners who have a passion for the business.
- Our sales team members each average over 20 years of experience in the industry.
- We work closely with our clients from initial contact through closing.
- We have the latest in electronic documentation which saves you time and travel for paper work.
- We will provide professional photography as well as an option for video photography to enhance your vessel’s listing
- We issue special targeted promotions to our extensive list of clients
- Our experienced sales and service teams will each perform a vessel walk-through to evaluate your vessel and guide you through our process to optimize its sale at the highest possible price.
- Our sales and support team will provide a preliminary listing for your review and approval.
- We can also assist with providing you information on Surveyors, Insurance underwriters, Finance Services, Service after sale, Professional Captains, Boat maintenance companies, outfitting among many other services.
By the numbers
E-Mail Marketing – Over 9,500 Subscribers. Equates to about 19,000 promotions per week direct to engaged boat buyers and sellers
Facebook Corporate – Over 5,300 Subscribers. Equates to 15,900 Promotions daily. Regional focus, while branding nationally and globally.
Facebook Sales pages – Subscribe to many outlets to promote new and brokerage boats.
Instagram – Over 3,100 Followers
Website – Over 108,000 Users generating over 415,000 page views.
Multiple Listing Services – YachtWorld, Boats.com, Boat Trader.
Thru our Multi Listing Service, capabilities to search over 27,000 boats in North America currently available.
We sell over 100 Premium boats annually.
As you can see there’s indeed a difference when choosing South Jersey Yacht Sales and you deserve the best buying or selling experience possible. We hope you’ll choose South Jersey Yacht Sales and join our family of customers whether in the market to buy a new or used boat or list your current boat.